"Invisible," featuring young Sam Winchester

I used to listen to music a lot more. All the time, actually. Eventually, my favorite artist pretty much took over all my listening time: Bruce Hornsby. I've seen him in concert about a dozen times over the years, the first time as a young lass in 1987 at Jones Beach, N.Y. Because his music is so eclectic, and has changed so much over the years, I didn't feel like I needed anything else. 

And that's exactly how I feel about "Supernatural." Eclectic, always surprising, constantly evolving, it has shut out other shows for me and now consumes my watching world. 

But I did get back into listening to Mr. Hornsby. And now, thanks to Show, his songs take on a completely different meaning. I hope you enjoy "Invisible," featuring a young Sam Winchester. (The original song is embedded below. Headphones or earbuds are best.)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise

Normal Sucks

Savor