Family is there ... even when it hurts

It's not often we see a promotional shot from the CW that features all of Team Free Will 2.0... and even if this is a Photoshop chop job, I liked it as soon as I saw it. 

First of all, I see no evidence of the (frankly insulting) airbrushing they did to earlier, solo versions of these photos... And we're all feeling some angst through Hellatus with Dean back under the thrall of Michael. 

So I was inspired (thanks @dottweets for the photo editing) to make a little something to remind us what Supernatural is really about. ❤❤❤ 



Comments

  1. This is good - I love it and the sentiment is absolutely true! Can I copy and share - giving you the credit? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... And yes, absolutely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! I quite like it! When I share it I will definitely give you credit! This is just really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise

Normal Sucks

Savor