Celebrating #SPN300: Season 4, "Heaven and Hell"
Don't get me started on Season 4!
Top to bottom, it's the finest season of television I've ever seen. In my opinion, it perfectly ties together everything that came before it with everything that the show grew to be.
And of course, it gave us the righteous man.
He's not just the brash bad boy who loves classic rock and ragging on his younger brother. He's literally been to hell and back, and we're about to find out that he's bearing the weight of the whole world.
Good thing he's had all that practice already.
For those of us who were already in love with Dean, the depth of that love only grew in Season 4, along with all the pain we were about to feel. This season forged the bond... and for most of us, it's unbreakable.
What are your favorite moments from Season 4? Let us know in the comments below.
Top to bottom, it's the finest season of television I've ever seen. In my opinion, it perfectly ties together everything that came before it with everything that the show grew to be.
And of course, it gave us the righteous man.
He's not just the brash bad boy who loves classic rock and ragging on his younger brother. He's literally been to hell and back, and we're about to find out that he's bearing the weight of the whole world.
Good thing he's had all that practice already.
"But then I couldn't do it anymore, Sammy. I couldn't. And I got off that rack. God help me, I got right off it, and I started ripping them apart."
For those of us who were already in love with Dean, the depth of that love only grew in Season 4, along with all the pain we were about to feel. This season forged the bond... and for most of us, it's unbreakable.
What are your favorite moments from Season 4? Let us know in the comments below.

Ah, we've made it to (the legendary) season 4!
ReplyDeleteYour moment is definitely one of my top favs in this season. Getting inside Dean's head after Hell was much-awaited from viewers. And it hurt even worse than I think we could've imagined. Plus, of course, JENSEN. ACKLES.
For me, this is actually an easy favorite! The ending of "Lazarus Rising." The sparks flying, the wings, the beautiful angelic game-changer in a trench coat. Larrs was a goner.