"Michael Raphael," featuring Dean Winchester and the archangel Michael

Well, we all know how well I was dealing with Michael!Dean, through the waning months of Season 13 and all of Hellatus. I didn't like it. I didn't want it. It terrified me. And now that it's obvious that the other shoe still hasn't dropped, I'm more scared than ever. 

But we did get Dean back. And now it feels like we can at least be with him through whatever comes next.

The Bruce Hornsby song "Michael Raphael" centers on the "bad angel, good angel on your shoulder" concept... "Remember those cartoons..." Bruce sings at the start of the song. Our Raphael isn't the good guy that Bruce sings about, but his Michael rings pretty true. It inspired me to make this.

The original song is embedded below. Headphones or earbuds work best.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise

Normal Sucks

Savor